Tuesday, June 2, 2009

OMG...

I need a break! We have been running ourselves ragged for the past 3 months & there are no signs of it slowing down...until September! I remember making a pseudo-New Year's Resolution that I would not be so busy this year. Well, I guess resolutions are made to be broken, right? : )

Just an update - I have been reading a little bit of that book more often & it's good. Apparently not good enough for me to remember the name right now, though!

Here are some favorite photos I've taken recently. They are not technically-sound, by any means, but I talked to a very talented & experienced photographer this past weekend at Josh & Maggie's wedding & told him I needed to come shadow him. Who knows if I will gather enough courage to follow through with this, of if he'd even be up for it. But if I want to get better, I need to do something. You can view his amazing work at www.toddnichols.com. OH, of course, a cute one of Aryn, too. : )

Stay tuned for an upcoming maternity session & possibly 3 newborn sessions! After that, I am going to compile my favorites into a book & will think about actually charging for my photography sessions...

One more thing - most of you know I'm able to make Discovery Toy purchases. If you want to earn free toys for yourself, let me know & we can set up a party or a book party. If you want to just buy a toy or two here and there, I'd be happy to do that, as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment