Thursday, October 1, 2009

Family Portrait Session #1

I was thinking this was going to be my first family portrait session ever, but then I remembered my mini-session with the Braun family (of 4) back in oh, 2003? They're not quite on the same level, but that was a fun afternoon at the Audubon State Park, with pizza & beer afterward!

But, I digress...here is another family (actually part of my family) that I got to spend some time with this past weekend. A special thank you to my Assistant Maria! And, a quick look at my favorites...

What a good-looking group!

The best poser of the day, Miss A

This picture makes me laugh...

Free from picture-posing at last!

Look at that attitude - I love it!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture your family, Schmutzlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment