Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009: Recap / 2010: Now Booking!

Wow. What a year. While it was filled with more-than-the-usual personally challenging events, creatively it was the best. year. ever! What great therapy it was to be around doting, in-a-fog, so-in-love parents and their sweet little newborns. Thank you to my many friends and family who helped be a part of lolo design studio's inaugural year! I loved clicking the year away & getting to spend more time with each of you. It was such a gratifying experience, which I hope to continue and expand in 2010! Better get started on that... : )

So, with that said, I am going to open my "book" & start scheduling photography sessions from March to (early) November. However, Maternity & Newborn sessions will be available year-round. Alphabetography photos/frames are also available year-round.

I hope each of you has a safe & Happy New Year - thanks again for being great. And, lastly, what's a post without a picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment