Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hello!

Hello blog followers (if there are any of you out there!)! It's been awhile since I've had time to post, and really, I don't have anything super substantial to say. But, I thought I'd check in to say Hi! and let you know to keep checking back in every once in awhile...

Mainly, I've been super busy at work, nesting at home & figuring out what I can try to get Aryn to do by herself before the baby comes (Strapping herself into the carseat? check!, Showering by herself? check!, Getting dressed & brushing her own hair? 1/2 a check for each, but we still have time). She's also learned how to spell her first & last name. There is a slight advantage that 3 of the letters in her last name are the same, though. ha ha Next week, she'll be moving into the 3 year old room at daycare, which just floors me. Where have the past 3 years gone?!

Other news on the home front - Volleyball games start next week for "Coach Ryan" & he is studying for some wine exam thing through work. I'm going to be meeting with Sara, of Sprinkles of Light, for a photography mentoring session this month. So, I'm very excited about that! I'm not sure what the rest of the year holds for me, photography-wise. However, I'm already thinking about things I would like to implement in 2011...if you have any suggestions, I'm definitely open to ideas.

To close, here are a few pics from our trip to Toledo (courtesy of Ashley - mine are still on the camera) and the last swim lesson.

Those fireworks were just too loud.

A great big toss from Daddy!

Our proud little "Perch" & her swim teacher.

Turning 3 in about 30 days...crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment