Friday, April 3, 2009

Favorite Sites to Visit

Lately, as my interest in photography grows, I've become a photography blog stalker. And, those photographers know other photographers & of course, link to them in their pages. I get caught up longer than I'd like to admit doing this 'networking'... Now, the time has come to share a handful of these really talented photographers with those of you who might be interested. They hail from all across the nation & of course, I don't know any of them. However, I admire them from afar & some on a daily basis. : )

I hope you think their images are as amazing as I do...

www.agrgallery.com/blog
www.swellphotoblog.com
www.mksblog.com
www.ourblogoflove.com
www.toddpelloweblog.com/louisville-wedding-photographer/
www.theblondephotographer.com
www.redtreephotography.com/blog/
www.5ringsphoto.com
www.angela-blog.com
http://lightinghisworld.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment