Friday, April 17, 2009

A little updating...

Happy Derby Season!

I've been a bad blogger, but I've got good reason...we've been out of town for basically the past month's worth of weekends. All worth-while trips, of course, though. Here are some photos from along the way...We are going to be in the 'Ville for the next few weekends, so I'm going to try to get caught up with my Kodak Gallery Album sending, among other things.


This baby doll bed was one of my First Christmas gifts. Aryn is a little bigger, and well, it's 30 years old, so there have already been some repairs/reinforcements made since we took possession...

Baby "C"
Group pic of IU Alumni at my friend, Dru's wedding in South Bend. Of course, the fight song was belted out as soon as we got done. Good times, good times!
Some SHS alumni at Kari's wedding.
Aryn's Princess Tough Trike...she needs a couple more inches to make the pedals go around. Watch out Peach Tree St!
A worn out Aryn on our way back from the super-busy Easter Weekend. She surprisingly kept in the bow all day Sunday. It was a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment