Monday, July 13, 2009

Senior Pics: Bryce

Meet Bryce - he will be a senior this coming year and was so excited about getting these pictures taken, let me tell ya! : ) Really, he did a great job & was very cooperative for the whole hour. It started raining at the end, but I think we got some keepers...for this session, I had an assistant (Thanks, Sandy!) and a silver/white reflector. What a great tool! Of course, I don't really know if there is a right/wrong way to use it, but it was helpful in bringing out the eyes & lightening up his face on the overcast/rainy day we had. I had rented another lens, but ended up just using my 50mm. It is such a great little all-purpose lens - I love it! Anyway, for a first-timer, I'm considering it a success. Here are a few of my favorites...As always, I'm open to constructive criticism & suggestions on ways to improve.



No comments:

Post a Comment