Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kevin + Emily

Meet a childhood neighbor of mine & his new fiancé! Kevin contacted me about doing some sort of engagement pictures they might be able to use for their Save the Date card, so of course I said yes! (because 1. I've never done an engagement session of any sort 2. How could I say no to someone I've known since kindergarten? and 3. I just love taking pictures, regardless the purpose! This was our second attempt at getting together & even though it was a rainy day, they were such good sports (thank you.).

They're cute together...I think you'll like them. Here's a look:

This was at the beginning, where Kevin was demonstrating their height difference...

Emily was not as excited about these pictures as Kevin was, but I think she did fantastic!

Thanks again, you two. I wish you more happiness & love to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment