Friday, May 14, 2010

My Own

Finally - a pseudo-photo shoot with my own child! This was about 20 min. in the back yard, with the main purpose being that I need/want to practice ISO/Aperature settings. She was/is not cooperative. at. all...but, I still love her death. : )

If you haven't checked in for awhile, keep scrolling down, as I have 2 fairly new posts after this one: an engagement session & a children's session. Happy Viewing!

She sat still for about 20 seconds, I think...and, looked at me for about 5 seconds, probably.

No, I will not look at you anymore...

Ok, that's fine, but I'm still going to take pictures of you! : )

Isn't that a sweet face? ha ha

"Look at mommy, Aryn." Ugh, that sky is too bright!

Are we done here, yet?

I'm outta here! (This is through the screen door, but I looove the texture & think it might be my new all-time favorite. She looks so grown-up here...so sad.)

So the lessons I learned this evening: a lot of technical skills can be learned with even more practice & the right lighting makes all the difference in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment