Tuesday, October 18, 2011

McClain Family

Wow. I had so much fun with my friend, Nicole, and her two beautiful children! On a sunny, but chilly morning, the 4 of us talked, laughed, tried keeping 5 balloons under control, had tissue breaks, greeted every person on the street (by name!), laughed, ran into friends driving by, grabbed some delicious lunch, and, oh yeah, we took these amazing photos.

I know you will love them as much as I do (the people & the photos)!  :  )
(click on any picture to enlarge)



Just getting warmed up...

Did I mention there was lots of laughing?

Ms Mom is an artist herself, so she came up with some amazing outfits!

All I can say is "gorgeous."

More beautifulness, I can't help it!

This was their favorite "pose" request of the day!



**This post will kick off many, many posts to come in the next 2 months...be sure to check back in!


No comments:

Post a Comment