Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm not busy enough?

I love Real Simple magazine & have now signed up for their daily newsletters...today, the info was about their online "No Obligation Book Club." Their editor runs a blog with her thoughts on the current month's book & you can respond back. I'm thinking about joining. (Because, as you know, I have lots of time to sit down and read a book.) However, the cool thing about it, is that you don't have to keep up with her in real time - those posts are always available, you just read them when you get to those parts. I've always wanted to be in a book club (I figure I should be stimulating my brain in some way), so a non-committal/no deadline club is probably the way to go!

If you're interested in some brain stimulation, too, here's the link information:
http://simplystated.realsimple.com/simplystated/no_obligation_book_club/index.html

In other news, I'm almost done editing my pictures from the Rockey maternity shoot. So, hopefully, I'll get my favorites posted soon. AND, I'm going to be doing another maternity shoot on Saturday, as well as capturing a few newborn shots. That will be a first attempt for me, so if even 2 or 3 turn out, I will view it as a success. (My, aren't my standards high?!)

Still in other news, Aryn's 18 mo appointment was this morning & they said she's a picture of health! She's back on the charts for her weight, but still 'greater than the 95th percentile'. There is still some bowleggedness/foot dragging. It keeps improving, though.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love to see that Aryn still likes that MP3 player:)

    ReplyDelete