Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Family of Five

This past weekend was fun-filled & busy. We got to spend lots of time with friends and family, and that is always welcomed! I also got to spend some time with two families for photo sessions Saturday & Sunday mornings.

First up: meet the Meyer's. I've known Dad since, gosh, who knows when? Before kindergarten...this is one of his younger twin brothers. They are so laid-back & have 3 beautiful children. It was really nice to catch up with them & be able to take some pictures along the way...here is a tiny sneak peak from our time together at Holland Park (have I mentioned what a nice park it is?!).

The girls...

She looks like she's had enough of these doting big brothers! : )

I'm sure there is never a dull moment at their house!

What a happy girl!

Brothers

Thanks again for having me do this, Mom - you guys were wonderful!

Stay tuned for the next family...

No comments:

Post a Comment