Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Chrissy + Jason

This past weekend, I did another engagement session for one of my friends, whom I've known since kindergarten. I'm so happy for her & Jason to be tying the knot this fall...they are a busy, busy, busy & amazing couple, who's busy. Did I mention they're busy people? : ) When they're not being involved in the community, they do find some time to hang out at her family's cabin & lake. That was the location for our photo session, as well as their upcoming nuptials. It's a very near & dear place to their hearts. And, I don't think could've chosen a more perfect place to start their lives as "man & wife."

Even though, we waited until 7:45 p.m. or so to take these, it was still sweltering hot. Thank you guys for taking the heat & being troopers.

Here's a small sneak peek:

We're getting married!

A little smooch at sunset...


Aren't Chrissy's eyes are just amazing - yowza!

Love you guys & I wish you all the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment