Thursday, April 28, 2011

Miss M

Oh boy, well really "Girl!" I have been very busy this month, which is AWESOME. I'm getting to meet new people, spend time with old friends, and cuddle with this sweet little newborn. Miss M had just gotten home when I met her. And, luckily, there was a day of sunshine before the week of severe weather started here in Kentuckiana. She must have been very excited to be in her new home, because she didn't want to sleep much at all...and, she was probably waiting for her favorite Aunt Melanie to come see her, too! : )

Without further adieu, I introduce to you Miss M:

Mom, Dad & I did a little cheer right before this pose - she's alseep! For the meantime...

They were able to get some really nice hospital photos, which is unusual, but getting better these days. However, there were no "naked baby shots" and we definitely had to get that part taken care of!

And, just some images from her new room - I loved the decor! Also, her two big sisters were keeping an eye on her. Seeing these 2 lovely ladies reminded me of the Blue Heeler we had growing up.

Congratulations on your new addition, T & S! She's a beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment