Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall Mini Session: R Family

Another mini session...at a great location, that I had no idea existed. Thank you for scouting that out for us, Cindy! I will be going back, for sure.

This was the 4th time (yes 4th!), I've been able to photograph this family. You can see them here, then that post takes you to the other two sessions. Whew!

Again, you can see how much they've grown up, and how adorable they still are. Here is the 2011 version of the Rimmer Family...

I think the bottom left picture is my favorite of the whole session...just because she looks totally bored, but SO cute in that hat!


We had to update a photo that we took during the maternity session, which can be seen here, if you haven't already clicked on it above.

***That makes me up-to-date on my blogging - yeah! I do have several more sessions coming up in November, so check back again in a couple of weeks.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment