Monday, January 2, 2012

On the Road

Sorry for the huge gap in posts...I have been busy working on galleries and orders, that the blogging has had to take the backburner for the past 2 months. I am excited to get caught up on this, so you can see the last sessions of the year, though!

Now, on to the show...

This lovely family was a referral, and after rescheduling our first time, we were able to make it happen on a sunny November evening (maybe a little chilly, but not too bad, considering). They live in this wonderful, old farmhouse - complete with a tree house, swing & family cemetery! As I was leaving, I was pleasantly reminded that the Holidays were fast approaching, as Miss S's reward for being such a lovely (and cooperative) model was to watch the movie, Elf. Her eyes lit up as she told me about her favorite part...so, I had to go home & watch it, too.  :  )

A future artist...who has some beautifully long eyelashes.

Caught some amazing light during the swinging fun.

An artist & a musician?  I'm sure there is never a dull moment at their house!
Mr. W in his space...

One lucky mom & two lucky kids.
Tree house & cemetery on site...wish I was young again (and friends with these two!).
Maria - thank you for giving me the opportunity to capture these moments for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment