Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Lisa!

This is the 5th(?) year I've been honored to shoot Lisa's Christmas card picture(s) with her always-by-her-side dog, Jax. We go way back to my Pentax 35m SLR, and I delivered her actual prints & negatives! How things have changed in such a short time!

We've never been to the same spot twice, so this year we headed down to the Louisville Waterfront Park. Last year, it was mostly under water with all of the flooding of the Ohio River. However, they really take amazing care of that green space & it's in great shape again!

Lisa, thank you for the fresh air & sushi. And, your cards turned out great - but, seriously, I have 3 hole punchers for your next design.  All sizes!  ha ha

PS - the (intentionally) out-of-focus picture up there is my favorite.  :  )
With the black & white on the left a close second...

In the days to come, you'll be seeing 1 fun family & 3 (yes 3!) newborn sessions...thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment