Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lil' Miss LL

This little beauty was the first of my 3 newborn sessions in a row. Have I ever mentioned how much I love newborns? I'm pretty sure I have...  :  ) I was so happy to meet this sweet little girl, and happy to welcome her into our family of friends. My daughter has been pretending that she is also her little sister (because you know she wants a sister, instead of her brother). I told her I don't think Miss LL's big sisters would be too happy to hand her over! So, we will just have to visit them often, instead.

Stttretch! A special shout out to Kara Heichelbech, of Three Strands of Love, for the knit diaper cover!
I'm peacefully sleeping...and dreaming of good things to come!
Love smooshy faces!
What a great wall layout for photos! :  )    And another smile!  She is one happy little lady.
Sweet Sisters
The mystery dad (missing from our last outing) and his older girls.
And, the whole family, including Boots, the cat.









No comments:

Post a Comment