Sunday, January 8, 2012

#100! And, Miss K turns 1!

Welcome to my 100th blog post! A big shout out to my cousin-in-law, Jamie, who inspired me with her own blog. THIS was my very first post. The subject matter has definitely evolved from personal to more "professional" in the past 3 years. It's just easier for me to talk about photos of & my interactions with other people, than it is to talk about myself & my family, though. So, it all works out!   :  )

The lovely little lady that gets the honor of helping me celebrate this milestone is a returning star. At our last meeting, she was sick. But, she did such a great job, I wished I'd had more time with her, or that I'd get to photograph her again when she was healthy. And, yeah, my wish was granted!

Quite a friendly cat on the farm that day...And, she is quite the organizer. Maybe a future teacher? Or President?  :  )

Happy & Healthy...A beautiful & sweet little girl.
Aww, that darn cat.
Love.
I'm 1!

Thank you girls, for braving the chilliness (and scrubby cat) that morning!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures Jaclyn. Miss talking to you!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats on the 100th post! Your pictures look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, ladies! Miss you, too, Sharon!

    ReplyDelete